We are seeking an experienced Oregon Journeyman Millwright to join our Maintenance Department.
Various shifts – Approximately 50-60 hours per week
$24.74 – $31.89 Per Hour
- Current Oregon Journeyman Millwright Card (preferred)
- Proficient in metal fabrication, welding, and operation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Experienced in shift maintenance and troubleshooting of mill equipment and machinery.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Perform installation, repairs, and preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Comply with company safety policies including lockout protocol and required PPE.
- Troubleshoot mill equipment and machinery issues and determine the proper course of action.
- Execute other duties within reasonable and related tasks.
- Occasional heavy lifting.
- Work in confined/restricted areas, from heights, and in potentially dusty and noisy conditions.
- Hours may consist of overtime on weekends and/or holidays.