We are seeking a dependable and experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic to join our truck shop crew.
Truck Shop Foreman
Various shifts – Swing/Graveyard
$24.74 – $31.89 per hour
- Any combination of relative training and experience (2-5 year preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to learn
- Maintain and repair heavy-duty equipment and machinery.
- Familiar with exhaust systems and emissions control.
- Operate vehicles and equipment for testing and troubleshooting.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical manuals and schematics.
- Accurately determine the necessary parts and supplies to complete the task.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations including proper PPE requirements.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance.
- Proper completion of required paperwork.
- Able to supply your own tools.
- Perform other necessary duties as assigned by the Truck Shop Foreman.
- Able to lift +50 pounds.
- Able to effectively multitask.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule consisting of potential overtime on weekends and/or holidays.
- Able to work in hazardous conditions including confined/constricted areas, from heights, and in potentially dusty and noisy conditions.