General Labor Jobs
Job ID — 30806
GENERAL LABOR – for Lumber Mill and Wood Products Manufacturing
- No minimum experience required. Employer willing to train.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, excluding THC (marijuana).
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, production/profit-oriented, self-motivated, have the ability to multitask, possess good organizational skills, work well unsupervised, is detail-oriented, and have the ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
- Entry-level job – will be assigned to various tasks, various departments, and trained as needed.
- Job involves standing for long periods of time, bending, twisting, squatting, lifting up to 50 pounds, and doing repetitive movements with hands and arms.
- The work environment is consistently fast-paced and requires strict adherence to safety policies.
- Work independently and/or with a team/crew.
- Full-time/40 hours per week – overtime will be available.
- Work schedule determined upon hire – based upon production needs.
- Must be available to work any shift.
Rate of Pay
- Day Shift = $17.00 per hour
- Swing Shift = $17.10 per hour
- Night Shift = $17.12 per hour
- Benefits and raise after successful completion of probationary period. Company provides matching 401(k) Retirement plan to employees after meeting eligibility requirements.
Apply For This Job Through Cardinal Services
Click the button below. You will be taken to Cardinal Services website where you will register and fill out an application.