The primary role of the Electrical Supervisor is to lead our Electrical Department. A successful candidate will be able to elevate company practices, achieve goals, and solve problems while working closely with team members across all mill sites with a continued focus on safety and productivity.
Dependent on qualifications and experience
- Minimum Plant Supervisor (PS) Oregon License (Idaho/Washington is transferable).
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical systems and mechanical processes.
- Must know how to supervise industrial mechanical/electrical maintenance crews.
- PLC and HMI expertise is essential.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, is an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.]
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently meet required deadlines.
- Team player that can adapt and work in a cross-functional environment.
- Supervision of electricians throughout our industrial mill facilities.
- Lead and develop a team of electrical technicians through safe work practices, mentoring, training, and administering company policy and practices.
- Provide expertise in troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems and controls throughout the facilities.
- Identify potential cost savings and cost avoidance.
- Must be experienced in power distribution systems, lighting systems, machine controls, drives, MCCs, feedback loops, etc.
- Manage and assist with parts and inventory control, payroll, and employee scheduling.